Bublish does not permit copyright infringing activities or infringement of intellectual of intellectual property rights on Bublish Books. In order to assist intellectual property owners and in compliance with applicable law, we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) as set forth below.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon in any way, please notify Bublish Books at firstname.lastname@example.org
, as set forth in the DMCS. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCS, you must provide the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- Location of the material in question on the Bublish Books website;
- Information reasonably sufficient for us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number or email address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
The above information must be submitted to the following:
Attn: Copyright Notice
75 Port City Landing, Suite 2045
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Please note that if you knowingly misrepresent that online material is infringing, you may be in violation of federal law and could be subjected to criminal prosecution or civil penalties, including monetary damage, court costs, and attorney’s fees.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively or notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed upon. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with our rights and obligations under the DMCA, but do not constitute legal advice. You are encouraged to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. If we receive a notice that is not compliant with the requirements of DMCA, we shall not be obligated to remove the allegedly infringed upon material.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we may terminate, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, users who are deemed to be copyright infringers.