Almost 50% of business owners will transition to their exit strategy within the next five years. Are you set up for success-and most importantly-happiness?
As an aeronautical engineer and pilot working in wealth management for business owners for over 25 years, Matthew Pardieck knows a thing or two about navigating corporate success as well as personal happiness. Written for the mission-driven business owner who is moved to not only complete an exit from a profitable business but also wants to leverage that success to help them take care of the people and causes important to them-such as family, employees, charities, and community-The Bottom Line of Happiness shares ideas on:
- Understanding and shaping your business around your True North
- How to form and manage a dynamic team that helps with ideas and action
- Important tools that are available to keep you and your business on course while you take care of yourself and those important to you
- The differences between the types of businesses so you understand your most appropriate financial and exit strategies
- Financial and tax strategies to help you and your causes as you build and grow a business
- Understanding the many types of exits and choosing one that fits your financial and non-financial goals
- And continuing to live a fulfilling life with a big heart before and after your exit
The mission-driven owners who fly toward their own True North are what Pardieck calls "Big Hearted Business Owners(TM)." Employing tens of millions of workers, Big Hearted Business Owners(TM) have the ability to create new wealth and improve their communities. Yet many lack the training, expertise, or time to navigate the tax, planning, and financial landscape. Pardieck's tried-and-true techniques have helped owners fulfill their corporate and personal goals as well as potentially saving millions in taxes, which in many cases have been re-directed toward causes important to them or their families.